Office Services Coordinator - Houston Texans
Houston Texans Jobs
Administration/General Management: Office Manager
The Houston Texans are in a season of growth. We are seeking an individual for the position of Office Services Coordinator.
Our Texans Teammate Habits:
Dedication to the team
Passion for work
Passion for work
Win with integrity
Own the outcome
The Texans CHARGE
Be Champions in Every Way by Cultivating Excellence and Fearlessly Evolving
- Provide all aspects of office services to all departments of Club in addition to overseeing the activities of the mailroom.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with vendors used for office supplies and equipment.
- Serve as a point of contact for employees for office equipment matters, supply ordering and mail processing.
Job Function (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Perform regular maintenance on office equipment and report needs for service to the appropriate vendor or repair company in a timely manner.
- Sort incoming and outgoing mail and assist staff members with complex mailing projects.
- Distribute on a timely basis to recipients all incoming expedited mail (e.g., Federal Express, Express Mail, USPS).
- Keep general office supplies well-stocked and orderly.
- Review and approve special-order office supply items as required.
- Perform general clerical duties associated with the mailroom and office services operations.
- Keep the employee break room stocked with assorted beverages and maintain the break room routinely to ensure it is neat, clean and sanitary.
- Use the order puller (forklift) to pull orders and/or put away product.
- Position requires Home Gameday duties and responsibilities.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Logistics and Supply Chain Manager.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Strong organization and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple and diverse tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Effective verbal, written and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability to do minimal maintenance functions. (i.e., painting, spraying/fogging, putting furniture together, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum two (2) years working in office services and equipment maintenance requires.
- Corporate mailroom experience preferred.
Title: Office Services Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Office Services
Reports to: Logistics & Supply Chain Manager
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
What are your salary expectations?