Membership Services Manager - Houston Texans
Houston Texans Jobs
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
The Houston Texans are in a season of growth. We are seeking an individual for the position of Membership Services Manager.
Our Texans Teammate Habits:
Dedication to the team
Passion for work
Passion for work
Win with integrity
Own the outcome
The Texans CHARGE
Be Champions in Every Way by Cultivating Excellence and Fearlessly Evolving
Culture: We attract the best and brightest professionals by nurturing core ideals such as character, hard work, discipline, and teamwork. We reward performances and demand a total commitment to being champions in every way.
- Responsible for servicing all Texans Season Ticket Members.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all ticket members.
- Build strong meaningful relationships with Season Ticket Members (STM) and connect year-round with season ticket base to help build loyalty.
- Host meaningful and compelling non-gameday events for STM.
- Manage membership advisors to service and retain Season Ticket Members.
- Develop programs for STM to keep members engaged and get value from their membership.
- Create and manage webpage to be used for Texans 365 program.
- Respond to and resolve issues occurring on event days. Establish strong follow up programs for service recovery.
- Work with all ticket members to ensure their visits are enjoyable and problem-free.
- Work on the annual season ticket upgrade process.
- Manage customer service issues around all marketing and ticketing events, initiatives and programs including but not limited to Draft Day, STM events, marketing events, tickets for youth and other special programs.
- Visit season ticket members in person to deliver tickets and handle customer concerns.
- Respond in a timely manner to season ticket correspondence, inquiry forms and surveys.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the SVP, Event Revenue and Services and Director of Membership Services.
Subject to reasonable accommodations, position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
- Strong desire to provide highest level of customer service to all fans.
- Ability to motivate staff to deliver high level service and drive results.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage diverse and multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop solid working relationships at all levels across the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum three (3) years customer service management experience required.
Title: Membership Services Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Membership Services
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have 2+ year experience in a customer service supervisory role?
Do you have experience in the sports/entertainment/hospitality industry?
What are your salary expectations?