Intern – Motion Graphics 2020-2021 (Year-Long) with Houston Texans in Houston · TX
Title: Intern – Motion Graphics
Paid Internship: $7.25/hour
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- Prior experience in video production for sports and designing a variety of sports related graphics preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of AVID or Premiere non-linear editing.
- Knowledge to use various types of digital video cameras and production equipment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships.
- Create and update feature content for the gameday videoboard show.
- Develop graphic-based content for Club’s social media platforms.
- Distribute recorded features to other departments upon request.
- Edit promotional videos for upcoming Club-related events.
- Manage the creation and delivery of video content for TORO’s School Programs.
- Create promotional videos and graphics for all LSSE events.
- Provide other editors with graphic content upon request.
- Videotape and edit Club-related events and activities, as needed.
- Prepare and execute content for in-stadium Club events.
- Label and organize game record tapes.
- Archive weekly NFL Films footage, create other tape/DVD labels upon request.
- Assist in the production of assets for Pre-season TV broadcasts.
- Provide Corporate Development department with all content need for yearly recap meetings with sponsors.
- Perform various other duties from time to time as assigned by the Vice President, Broadcasting and Voice of the Houston Texans, the Executive Producer & Director of Live Video Production and the Senior Motion Graphics Designer and Editor.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
Travel Requirements: Occasional local travel associated for events.
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How did you hear about this job?
Please provide a link to your personal website or reel.
Are you able to commit to a full-time work schedule 8:30AM -5:30PM ( along with Various Hours, weekends and evenings as necessary) from May 1, 2020 through May 2021? (Yes/No Only)
Please acknowledge your understanding that you are aware this position is a yearly internship, and does not guarantee a full time position at the conclusion of this internship? YES/NO
Do you have active social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram) (YES/NO).
Do you live in the Houston Metropolitan area? YES/NO. If NO, Can you find dependable housing and transportation for the duration of the internship? (Yes/No Only)