Gameday – Premium Seating Concierge - Houston Texans (Houston · TX)
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-exempt
Department: Texans Luxe Partnership Services
Reports to: Senior Director of Texans Luxe Partnership Services
- High school diploma required.
- Completion of, or in pursuit of, a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- Prior customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to think creatively in solving customer service issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as on an individual basis as situation dictates.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Job requires walking around and standing for prolonged periods of time in various Club premises in and around NRG Stadium and NRG Park, as may be assigned.
Basic Function: Assist in the execution of superior customer service in all assigned premium seating areas in NRG Stadium (“Stadium”) in an effort to enhance the fan experience during Club home games and other Club-sponsored events as may be assigned.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Conduct pre- and post-game checks of all premium seating areas of the Stadium.
- Assume station at designated area (i.e., VIP entrance, club level host and concierge desks, suite level, Director’s Club, etc.).
- Greet and welcome Suite and Club level guests as they enter the Stadium.
- Provide information on the Stadium, the Club and the city of Houston to all guests upon request.
- Resolve any service issues encountered by premium product guests on the Suite and Club levels.
- Assist with any special requests received from premium seating guests.
- Assist with premium giveaways as necessary.
- Assist in any other service-related gameday duties as necessary or as may be assigned by the Senior Director of Texans Luxe Partnership Services, Premium Seating Coordinator, Premium Seating Representative or Texans Luxe Partnership Services Representatives.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel and fans at NRG Stadium and/or NRG Park during Houston Texans football games and other Club events; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and/or at NRG Stadium/NRG Park as may be assigned and not in a telecommuting manner.
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why do you want to work for the Houston Texans?
Have you previously worked in a customer service position that catered to high-end clientele?
Are you available to work all 10 Texans home games as well as post-season games?
Are you willing to work Lone Star Sports and Entertainment events?