Gameday - Mobility Assistant - Houston Texans (Houston · TX)
- Assist and transport mobility impaired guests safely in a wheelchair from pick-up location to seats.
- Respond to all radio requests to pick-up mobility impaired guests throughout the duration of the game.
- Complete any necessary incident reports.
- Be knowledgeable about NRG stadium, the Club and all guest service policies.
- Provide exceptional customer services to all guests.
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.
- Be attentive to each guest’s individual needs by assisting with any limitations, comments, questions, or concerns.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Event Services Coordinator and other full-time Event Services department staff.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and/or various other Club premises in NRG Park as may be assigned and not in a telecommuting manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Pay Structure: Hourly, non-exempt
Department: Event Services
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Houston Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Club by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
1. Do you have experience as a Mobility Assistant in the past (yes or no)? if yes, please explain.
Do you have basic understanding of how to correctly operate a wheelchair, yes or no? If no, are you willing to learn the correct way to operate a wheelchair?
What is the most memorable, positive or negative, experience you have related to customer service? Please explain.
Why would you like to work for the Houston Texans as a Mobility Assistance Teammate?
If hired, are you able to make ALL home games and any Playoff games that may get scheduled?