Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Corporate Development and Vice President, Texans Luxe - Houston Texans
- Support the Vice President, Corporate Development and Vice President, Texans Luxe to ensure that department goals and objectives are accomplished and that operations run efficiently.
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support the Corporate Development and Texans Luxe departments and coordinate internal and external resources to expedite work.
- Manage departmental communication.
- Represent the Corporate Development and Texans Luxe departments with a high level of professionalism, poise and confidence, exercising in all instances good judgment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for the Vice President, Corporate Development and Vice President, Texans Luxe; including agendas, mail, e-mail, phone calls, client management, and other department logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information.
- Manage travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals.
- Provide administrative and office support.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone and answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Vice President, Corporate Development and Vice President, Texans Luxe.
Subject to reasonable accommodations, position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop solid working relationships at all levels across the organization and externally.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction to complete personal goals and as a team member in order to accomplish department goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
Travel Requirements: Minimum local travel related to job duties.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum two (2) years of executive assistant experience reporting directly to upper management.
Title: Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Corporate Development and Vice President, Texans Luxe
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Corporate Development/Texans Luxe
Reports to: Vice President of Corporate Development and Vice President, Texans Luxe
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
Do you have previous Executive Assistant experience? If so, how many years?
Have you previously worked with multiple company leaders? Please explain.
Do you have experience with Microsoft Office Suite?
Do you have experience using a CRM or a similar software? If so, please explain.
Are you able to commit to a full-time work schedule along with various extended hours, weekends, evenings, and holidays as necessary?