Reports to: Director of Fan Relations and Event Services
- High school diploma required.
In pursuit of Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to assist in event set-up and breakdown which may require frequent lifting and/or carrying up to 50 pounds maximum.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as on an individual basis as situation dictates.
- Ability to report promptly for all assigned events or activities as directed.Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Assist in the development and execution of programs and events that promote the Club and its corporate partners.
- Assist in the execution of events that enhance the fan experience at Club gamedays and at other year-round Club events.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Maintain interactive game equipment and execute interactive game activities at assigned events.
- Distribute designated inventory and promotional items to fans or guests as needed.
- Assist in the planning and execution of assigned Club events.
- Ensure successful sponsorship activations at community events by maintaining sponsor gameday signage and other activation elements.
- Assist Club personnel in various departments as may be required.
- Load, unload, drive and clean Club vehicle afterwards as may be required for individual event execution.
- Assist Club staff on gamedays as needed.
- Report promptly for all assigned shifts.
- Attendance and working at the following events is required:
- All ten (10) Club home games plus any play-off games
- Orientation and any associated or additional training
- One (1) Training Camp event
- Running of the Bulls
- Draft Party
- Texans Volunteer Care Day
- Two Lone Star Sports and Entertainment events
- Twenty (20) other Texans events throughout the 2018-2019 season.
- Perform various other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Fan Relations and Event Services.
Travel Requirements: Local travel
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Club by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.