Account Executive - Business Development, Ticketing - Houston Texans
Houston Texans Jobs
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Are you a go-getter? Do you have a passion for sales? Do you find it easy and also enjoy building relationships? Are you currently working in a sales position or have a passion to do so with an amazing sports organization? If so, we need to talk!
The Houston Texans are looking for Business Development Account Executives to join our team! The position requires someone who enjoys building relationships, is not afraid to make an ask, is a strong goal setter and achiever and can bring passion and consistency to the table.
Our Texans Teammate Habits:
1. Dedication to the team
2. Be adaptable
3. Passion for work
4. Win with integrity
5. Own the outcome
Basic Function: Responsible for revenue generation for all Houston Texans events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face to face format, and closing sales
- Conduct face to face sales appointments throughout Houston area in addition to hosting appointments at NRG Stadium
- Accountable to certain levels of activity and production (calls, appointments, pipeline KPI’s, and revenue)
- Strong self-leadership skills and will be able to hold themselves accountable to ticket sales best practices (daily prospecting, training, etc.)
- Consistently enter client data into CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and Archtics ticketing system to aid in information sharing between sales and service as well as analytical data aimed at enhancing the Houston Texans sales processes
- Consistently maintain a strong sales pipeline and display the capability to manage a sales funnel effectively
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients of the Houston Texans
- Must possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Must possess both the personal and professional communication skills to conduct face to face presentations
- High-energy level, self-motivation
- Willingness to engage in a high volume of telemarketing and outside sales efforts
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage diverse and multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop solid working relationships at all levels across the organization [and externally]
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications
Subject to reasonable accommodations, position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with staff, peers, and other Club and therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
Potential Growth Opportunities
- Participate in monthly and yearly sales training
- Regular one on one meetings with management
- Consideration for other sales opportunities when available
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university, preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of one (1) year sales experience, required.
Title: Account Executive, Business Development
FLSA Status: Exempt
FLSA Status: Exempt
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What are your compensation expectations for this role?