2022 Gameday - Welcome to Gameday Ambassador (Ticket Scanner) - Houston Texans (Houston · TX)
- Utilize assigned ticket scanning device to scan all ticket types
- Address Digital Ticketing customer service matters at NRG Stadium gates at Houston Texans (“Club”) and LSSE gamedays.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and patience will all guests
- Assist the Ticket Operations Representative or Senior Director of Ticket Services with Box Office matters or other various tasks that arise.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and to build strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to act proactively & adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability to learn new technological systems and procedures quickly
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Basic understanding of both iPhone and Android cellular phone equipment functions.
- Ability to project a professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Job requires walking around and standing for prolonged periods of time in various Club premises in and around NRG Stadium and NRG Park, as may be assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree, or in pursuit of, from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Does your schedule allow you to commit to all 15 Houston Texans and LSSE home games during the 2022 season? (Yes/No) If no, why not?
Would you be comfortable working in an outdoor climate? (Yes/No)
Are you ok with being compensated a non-negotiable rate of $10.00/hour?