2022 Gameday - 50/50 Jackpot Fundraising Representative - Houston Texans (Houston · TX)
- Effectively communicate and deliver information regarding the Houston Texans Foundation programs and initiatives.
- Attend all Club home games and sell 50/50 jackpot tickets to fans who are 18 years of age or older utilizing the Club’s electronic system.
- Exhibit an outgoing personality, approaching fans pregame and in-game with sales pitches to encourage the purchase of jackpot tickets.
- Accurately handle large amounts of cash transactions and distribution of jackpot tickets.
- Reconcile and report total jackpot ticket sales and total jackpot ticket proceeds to designated Houston Texans Foundation staff at end of the jackpot each game.
- Perform various other duties from time to time as assigned by any Houston Texans Foundation staff.
- Demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outgoing personality with ability to interact and engage with fan base.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Interest in sports philanthropy or nonprofit fundraising a plus.
- Job requires walking around and standing for prolonged periods of time in various Club premises in and around NRG Stadium and NRG Park, as may be assigned.
Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and/or various other Club premises in NRG Park as may be assigned and not in a telecommuting manner.
- Cash Bonuses
- Autographed items
- Additional Team Incentives
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Prior experience in professional or collegiate football or other sport operations preferred.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Department: Community Development
Why are you interested in being a 50/50 Jackpot Fundraising Representative?
Have you ever sold jackpot tickets (or specifically 50/50 jackpot tickets) in the past? (Yes/No) If yes, please elaborate.
Are you able to meet all of the required responsibilities and attend most Houston Texans home games during the 2022 season? (Yes/No)
Are you ok with being compensated a non-negotiable hourly rate of $11.00/hour?