2020 Gameday – Ticketing Customer Service with Houston Texans in Houston · TX
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports to: Senior Director of Ticket Services
- High school diploma required.
- Ticketing or general sales experience preferred.
- Possess high energy level and be self-motivated and service-oriented.
- Willingness to engage with season ticket members on gameday.
- Possess effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess effective organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information
- Assist Club customer service staff at home gamedays and at other various Club–sponsored hospitality and/or VIP events as assigned.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Answer all season ticket members’ questions and problems that may arise during gameday.
- Assist the Senior Director of Ticket Services with box office issues or other ticket-related problems that arise on gameday.
- Provide exceptional guest services to all guests.
- Assist with the scanning of tickets for guests entering the Stadium.
- Assist full-time Club staff in handling customer service issues on gameday as required.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Senior Director of Ticket Services or other ticketing department staff members. *
*Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to commit to all 10 Houston Texans home games during the 2020 season? (Yes/No)
Are you comfortable working in an outdoor environment?
Are you comfortable or able to work efficiently around technology?