2020 Gameday - Tailgate Ambassador with Houston Texans in Houston · TX
Houston Texans jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
The Houston Texans are looking for dynamic individuals who subscribe to the Club’s core ideals such as character, hard work, discipline and teamwork. We are currently seeking candidates to fill this part-time position for our 2020 season gamedays.
Please read and understand the following job description details carefully and answer the questions below if you meet the qualifications and requirements.
FLSA Classification: Hourly, non-exempt
Reports to: Event Logistics & Operations Manager
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree, or in pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree, from a four-year, accredited university or college preferred.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
Basic Job Function:
- Build a meaningful and lasting relationship with fans on gameday on behalf of the Houston Texans organization through consistent application of exceptional customer service.
- Complete various customer service-related assignments in NRG Stadium parking lots and other NRG Stadium areas.
- Interact with fans prior to, during and after Houston Texans home games to ensure the highest level of customer service is being provided.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of, and experience in applying, best-in-class customer service principles.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a positive, winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
Job Function (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Enforce all tailgating guidelines to enhance our fans overall gameday experience.
- Monitor different Stadium parking lots and document signage and general operational concerns to be called to the attention of supervisor.
- Represent the Club as a source of information for fans on any Club gameday activity.
- Assume ownership in resolving customer service issues.
- Perform other customer service-related gameday duties as assigned by the Event Logistics & Operations Manager and the Senior Vice President of Ticket and Event Management.
Travel Requirements: None
This is a part-time job that will require a flexible weekend schedule and attendance to all ten (10) Houston Texans home games for the 2020 football season in addition to other various Club-sponsored hospitality and/or VIP events as assigned.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Does your schedule allow you to commit to all 10 Houston Texans home games during the 2020 season?