2020 GAMEDAY - Entry Gate Ticket Scanners with Houston Texans in Houston · TX
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-exempt
Reports to: Senior Director of Ticket Services
- High school diploma required.
- Ticketing or general sales experience preferred.
- Possess effective technological skills
- Possess ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
- Possess high energy level and be self-motivated and service-oriented.
- Willingness to engage with season ticket members on gameday.
- Possess effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess effective organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Job may require walking around and standing for prolonged periods of time in various Club premises in and around NRG Stadium and NRG Park, as may be assigned.
Basic Function: Scan both mobile and printed tickets at their assigned gate.
- Be able to scan all ticket types
- Be able to utilize their assigned ticket scanner
- Assist the Senior Director of Ticket Services with box office issues or other ticket-related problems that arise on gameday.
- Provide exceptional guest services to all guests.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Senior Director of Ticket Services or other ticketing department staff members.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personal; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club officers and/or various other Club premises in NRG Park as may be assigned and not in a telecommuting matter.
This is a part-time job that will require you to work all ten (10) Houston Texans home games for the 2020 football season in addition to other various Club-sponsored hospitality and/or VIP events as assigned.
This position requires a flexible weekend schedule and attendance at all (10) 2020 Houston Texans season home games.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
How did you hear about this job?
Does your schedule allow you to commit to all 10 Houston Texans home games during the 2020 season?
Why do you want to be a ticket scanner for the Houston Texans?
Tell me about a time that you encountered an angry customer.