2019 Gameday - Premium Seating Concierge with Houston Texans in Houston, TX
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Department: Premium Seating
Reports to: Directors of Luxe Suite Service
- High school diploma required.
- Completion of, or in pursuit of, a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- Prior customer service experience strongly preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to think creatively in solving customer service issues.
- Ability to function as an integral part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
Basic Function: Assist in the execution of superior customer service in all premium seating areas NRG Stadium (“Stadium”) in an effort to enhance the fan experience during Club home games and other Club-sponsored events as may be assigned.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Conduct pre- and post-game checks of all premium seating areas of the Stadium.
- Assume station at designated area (i.e., VIP entrance, club level host and concierge desks, suite level, Director’s Club, etc.).
- Greet and welcome Suite and Club level guests as they enter the Stadium.
- Provide information on the Stadium, the Club and the city of Houston to all guests upon request.
- Resolve any service issues encountered by premium product guests on the Suite and Club levels.
- Assist with any special requests received from premium seating guests.
- Assist with premium giveaways as necessary.
- Assist in any other service-related gameday duties as necessary or as may be assigned by the Directors of Luxe Service, Sr. Director of Premium Seating, Premium Seating Coordinator, and Premium Seating Representative.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Why do you want to work for the Houston Texans?
Have you previously worked in a customer service position that catered to high-end clientele?
Are you available to work all 10 Houston Texans home games as well as post-season home games?
Are you willing to work Lone Star Sports and Entertainment events?