The Houston Texans are looking for dynamic individuals who subscribe to the Club's core ideals such as character, hard work, discipline and teamwork. We are currently seeking candidates to fill this part-time position for our 2018-2019 season gamedays.
The Tailgate Ambassador, Equipment Personnel will be responsible for maintaining accurate inventory of all Tailgate Ambassador equipment and the proper set-up and breakdown of all Tailgate Ambassador equipment. Tailgate Ambassador, Equipment Personnel are required to work all 10 Houston Texans home games and must have a flexible weekend schedule.
Please read and understand the following job description details carefully and answer the questions below if you meet the qualifications and requirements.
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Reports to: Event Logistics & Operations Manager
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree or in pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines.
- Ability to lead set-up and breakdown of Tailgate Ambassador equipment, anticipating and adjusting equipment set-up logistics as needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Count, track and maintain an accurate inventory of all Tailgate Ambassador equipment at all times and correctly set-up and breakdown all Tailgate Ambassador equipment in accordance to Houston Texans branding standards.
Job Function (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Set-up and breakdown all Texans Valet equipment on gamedays.
- Set-up and takedown all Tailgate Zone tents, chairs, and other equipment on gamedays.
- Fill, distribute and collect all hydration equipment for Tailgate Ambassador staff.
- Organize, track and maintain storage component associated with Tailgate Ambassador equipment.
- Take ownership of all aspects related to Tailgate Ambassador equipment.
- Perform other related functions or duties as assigned by the Event Logistics & Operations Manager, the Senior Vice President of Ticket and Event Services and/or other Club personnel.
Travel Requirements: None
This is a part-time job that will require you to work all ten (10) Houston Texans home games for the 2018-2019 football season in addition to other various Club-sponsored hospitality and/or VIP events as assigned.
This position requires a flexible weekend schedule and attendance at all (10) 2018-2019 Houston Texans season home games.
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.