Nutrition Assistant - Las Vegas Raiders (Henderson · NV)
Las Vegas Raiders jobs
Sports Jobs in Henderson · NV
Player Operations: Nutritionist
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Built upon our storied legacy, we win on and off the field by intentionally uniting our players, alumni, teammates, and guests. We strive to create meaningful relationships and deliver a world class experience in all interactions. It is our shared responsibility to ensure that the greatness of the Raiders is in its future.
Under the director of the Performance Nutrition Director, the Sports Nutrition Assistant will provide support in a broad range of functional areas pertaining to the nutrition of the athletes.
Essential Job Functions
- NUTR Assessment/Counselling/Therapy: assess baseline [incl. body composition], implement and evaluate NUTR strategies & interventions for players and Coaches
- Evaluate dietary supplements to ensure player safety
- Ensure NUTR supplies/supplements are purchased, inventoried & stocked at Fueling Station
- Development of nutrition education resources
- Athlete education and individual nutrition counseling
- All other duties as assigned in collaboration with multi-disciplinary sports medicine/kitchen team for the In and Off-Season
- BA degree required
- Licensed Registered Dietitian or in the process of attaining RD Licensure
- Must have valid drivers’ license to drive
- Experience in food service and/or restaurant and hospitality industries
- Must be available to work extended hours including night, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work as an integral part of the sports nutrition team
- Experience in Infographic Development (Adobe Suite) preferred
- Willing to live in Las Vegas during the term of employment
- Ability to work extended hours and flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent walking, standing for long periods of time, sitting and stair climbing
- Occasional bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
The Las Vegas Raiders provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.