The Oakland Raiders are seeking a committed, organized and enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Social Media Coordinator. This position will help maintain the digital voice and personality of The Oakland Raiders through all its social media platforms.
Essential Job Functions
• Aid in the maintenance, personality and growth of the Raiders’ official social accounts
• Develop long-term, forward-thinking social schedule and idea calendar
• Bring an emphasis on originality of thought and content
• Create unique content with animation/motion graphics software such as those available in Adobe Creative Suite
• Work closely with Raiders Creative team to ensure a consistent look and feel across all marketing collateral
• Work within tight deadlines to deliver in-the-moment visuals that will engage a social-first audience
• Assist with team photo and video requests, including shooting, editing, organizing and posting to social media
• Compile, analyze and distribute social media analytics on a daily/weekly basis
• Keep tabs on industry trends and emerging platforms
• All other duties as assigned.
• Familiarity with key social platforms.
• Skill set: Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Spredfast, Hook it
• 1-2 years in professional social media or equivalent in digital/ marketing organization
• Capable of being resourceful and working with multiple departments throughout the creative process
• Proficient with time management
• Extremely detail oriented.
• An understanding of and enthusiasm for sports with a working knowledge and passion for football and/or The Oakland Raiders.
• Must be available to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.