The Raider Image is looking for part time Sales Associates to work in our Concord store. The Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service by assisting customers in a courteous and professional manner and completing sales transactions efficiently and accurately.
Essential Job Functions
- Process customers’ transactions, merchandise returns, exchanges, and store credits byutilizing Point-Of-Sale (POS) registers.
- Verify inventory needs in Great Plains.
- Assist customers on the sales floor and promote up-selling of merchandise.
- Perform open and closing procedures, including accurate cycle counts, creating deposit slips, and store housekeeping.
- Restock merchandise on the sales floor.
- Assist in the yearly inventory process.
- Process inventory of incoming merchandise (receive, barcode, display etc.), when directed.
- Assist with merchandising of products for visual displays.
- Provide assistance and training to other team members when directed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Sales and customer service experience needed.
- Cash handling experience.
- Knowledge of Great Plains software, a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours including, nights, weekends and holidays.