Reporting to the Raiders Foundation Executive Director, this position will be responsible for building and maintaining strategic partnerships that will lead to donations and improved business opportunities for the Raiders Foundation. The Foundation Manager will facilitate the procurement and allocation of donations through collaboration, while displaying the highest level of service, integrity and accountability. The ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of fundraising best practices to maximize donations and donor cultivation.
Essential Job Functions
- Plan, compose, and manage budgets for all events and programs, from conception to execution.
- Provide strategic and tactical vision to Executive Director.
- Oversee the Foundation's strategy and its key components, and adjusting as needed to ensure goals are met.
- Develop innovated strategies for fundraising activities. Plan, manage and execute those activities to create continuous and new donor support.
- Research and recommend to Executive Director a variety of fundraising strategies in order to determine their effectiveness in achieving short and long-term goals.
- Plan and oversee game day programs and fundraising efforts, including 50/50 raffle and silent auctions.
- Create strategies for developing a large sustainable relationship of annual donors, including ensuring the highest level of quality and ongoing donor solicitation and recognition programs to advance the Foundation mission.
- Increase Foundation impact and visibility through synergistic partnerships with diverse organizations.
- Create and manage new and existing relationships with business, philanthropic, and academic leaders.
- Partner with the Community Relations Department to create holistic programs that make an impact.
- Collaborate with counterparts in the Corporate Partnerships, Business Development, Marketing, Event Operations, and Finance departments to develop and implement fundraising and programmatic philosophies and strategies.
- Serve as the organization’s representative to the National Football League Foundation to secure team contributions through grant funding.
- Coordinate and execute the logistics for National Football League initiatives including Salute to Service.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of management and relationship development experience in non-profit development.
- Ability to drive diversified, scalable, and sustainable non-profit fundraising programs.
- Previously demonstrated record of fundraising.
- Strong understanding of the professional sports and philanthropic businesses, including the importance of working with the Community Relations department.
- Outstanding verbal, writing, presentation, time management, and organizational skills; ability to concisely and accurately convey information in email, Excel, Word and PowerPoint programs to a variety of constituents.
- Accomplished communication skills that facilitate simultaneous outreach to underserved organizations, potential donors, and decision makers.
- Ability to work well in a team environment; must be a team player who can take and give direction and works well in a fast-paced environment; ability to deliver effective turnkey solutions in a limited timeframe.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Must have a CDL license, or possess the ability
- Must be available to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.