The Digital Media Coordinator will support the Digital Media department with a primary focus on the daily maintenance, operation and optimization of Raiders.com and the official mobile app. The ideal candidate will possess solid technical knowledge of website standards and digital trends, as well as be enthusiastic, creative and possess a strong attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions
- Daily publishing and curating of content.
- Assist in the development and design of Raiders.com subpages.
- Creation of sponsor dedicated subpages, content and integration on Raiders.com.
- Support the execution of vision and strategy for best-in-class NFL club properties
- Ability to turn designs into functional web applications.
- Assist with creation of photo galleries, as well as photo editing for stories, ads and features across all Raiders digital assets.
- Actively follow new technology trends and research ways to improve the design and fan experience on Raiders.com and the official mobile app.
- Track and monitor website analytics and help find areas for improvement.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS (2+ years).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Experience using content management systems (CMS).
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with maintaining high standards.
- Excellent editing and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Knowledge of the NFL and the game of football.
- Ability to work as both an individual and a team player.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines.
- Availability and willingness to travel and work extended hours, including some nights and weekends