Sales Analytics & Engagement Associate (Strategic) with Minnesota Vikings in Eagan · MN
Minnesota Vikings jobs
Sports Jobs in Eagan · MN
SUMMARY: This position will support the Sales Analytics & Engagement (SAE) team with managing strategic initiatives and outreach. A main focus of this associate will be to assist the email campaign management process. The SAE Associate will learn to ideate on segments, build templates, and measure performance of emails. The associate will also gain additional knowledge of databases and organizational data strategy. This is a full-time full year position that will require a flexible schedule and likely include regular office hours, some evenings, weekends, as well as potential game-day responsibilities.
In addition to the duties described above, the SAE Associate will take part in the Vikings’ exclusive Leadership Development Program. This program will provide regular opportunities for professional development, exposure to organizational leadership and the ability to develop skills critical for the Associate’s future career growth. A fundamental part of the program will include clearly defined goals between the Associate and their Supervisor that will be tracked and measured for progress throughout the term of the program.
This is a temporary full-time position and expected to conclude at the end of May 2022, unless otherwise determined.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build outbound email templates and send to target audiences.
- Assist in segmentation of lists primarily for email and potentially including social and mobile app campaigns.
- Create campaign recaps and summarize marketing efficiencies for future strategy.
- Attend meetings with Sales & Marketing departments to understand outreach needs.
- Use project management tool to provide transparency for all departments.
- Maintain email-marketing calendar.
- Assist the Strategic Project Managers in creating and maintaining performance benchmarks for relevant initiatives.
- Support the Sales Analytics and Engagement team as needed with other ad hoc projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous email marketing experience a plus.
- Previous data analysis experience a plus.
- Familiarity with HTML coding.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and ability to learn new skills/processes quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Comfortable working in a diverse, team environment.
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes etc.
- The ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office for regular office hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.