Producer with Minnesota Vikings in Eagan, MN
Minnesota Vikings jobs
Sports Jobs in Eagan, MN
Technical Services: Producer
The Minnesota Vikings are seeking a talented individual to join the Vikings Entertainment Network (VEN) as a Producer, reporting to the Director of Broadcasting. The ideal candidate is a hard-working and organized storyteller with an eye on emerging technologies and a background as a videographer, as well as live studio production, editing, lighting and audio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as one of the lead producers within VEN to produce original, high-quality content to set a standard within the league, within the market and as a whole.
- Lead and develop content that integrates organizational initiatives as part of VEN’s Business Impact Team
- Maximize the use of TCO Studios for all productions in either a live, live to tape, or post production workflows.
- Bring a vision to create fan-engaging content across all team platforms including in-stadium, TV, podcasts, radio, digital, social and mobile
- Film practices, games, open locker room, interviews, community events, all-access, and other noteworthy content opportunities as assigned.
- Organize, label and manage all footage and other key assets using a media asset management system
- Participate in new content development including idea creation, research and concepts to help reach organizational goals.
- Implement supplied graphics packages into content including proper sponsor integration and branding.
- Experience with storytelling, live production, editing, shooting, lighting, audio, writing, logging, archiving.
- Familiarity and experience with Adobe Premiere CC, and the entire Adobe Suite including After Effects and Photoshop, Media Asset Management software, and other applicable programs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to travel with the team
- Willingness to work long hours including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and carrying equipment
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office for regular office hours, on-site events
How did you hear about this job?