Premium Sales Manager with Minnesota Vikings in Eagan · MN
Minnesota Vikings jobs
Sports Jobs in Eagan · MN
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
The Premium Sales Manager will be a key driver of the renewal and new sales efforts for annual suites, single game suites and Mystic Lake’s Club Purple Couches, as well as other hospitality-related inventory on an as needed basis. As a member of the Corporate Partnership Sales team, this role is also responsible for generating sponsorship revenue within renewal and new sales opportunities. In addition, this role will work closely with the Director, Premium Services and Operations, as well as other key internal stakeholders. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Premium Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extend the Team’s brand into new areas by engaging in strategic business relationships that result in multi-year Premium Hospitality Sales
- Network for new business by cold calling and scheduling in-person sales meetings with a strategic pipeline of national and international corporations
- Develop customized proposals and deliver engaging presentations to prospects, partners and, in some cases, other Team departments
- Assist Corporate Partnership Sales team members in leveraging hospitality products and creating urgency to close new and renewed partnerships
- Work with the Senior Manager, Premium Sales to manage annual and single-game hospitality pricing and inventory
- In preparation for suite renewal conversations, establish and nurture relationships with current annual suite holders by working closely with Premium Services and Operations Team
- Collaborate with the sales and analytics team to optimize internal database sales support/reporting procedures and campaigns
- Attend to partners at Team events, on sponsorship and suite holder trips and at games, as well represent the Team at various other networking events, as determined by the Team
- Other miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines
- Understands the need for data integrity and pays attention to maintaining accurate and timely data
- An effective communicator orally and written with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Be extremely customer focused (with both external and internal prospects and partners)
- Strong work ethic and the ability to be aggressive, polished and poised
- 4+ years of suite and/or premium hospitality sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM and Archtics
- Available to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes etc.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office for regular office hours, on-site events
How did you hear about this job?