Partnership Activation Intern with Minnesota Vikings in Eagan · MN
Minnesota Vikings jobs
Sports Jobs in Eagan · MN
The Partnership Activation Intern will assist the Partnership Activation and Corporate Sales teams with planning and fulfillment of the Corporate Partnership agreements throughout the season. This internship is a full-time paid position. This position will start in June 2020 and will conclude in February 2021, with the potential to extend based on business need.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the partnership activation and sales departments with various aspects of corporate partner account fulfillment
- Work with partnerships staff in a team environment to fulfill special programs/projects
- Assist in monitoring and tracking partner branded content on Vikings digital and social media channels
- Assist the department in preparation for upcoming games (i.e. set-up sponsor promotions as well as implement on game days)
- Assist the Events Department with sponsor involvement and other aspects of special events
- Help collect, organize and maintain partner photos for use in presentations
- Assist with the sponsor recap process by collecting data and imagery throughout the season and compiling that information into professional presentations
- Assist in maintaining radio and TV affidavits and track allocations on inventory throughout the year
- Assist with Vikings Street Team, including scheduling appearances, organizing promotions and making sure appearances are promoted on Vikings.com and social media
- Attend and serve as a point person at events and promotions including player appearances, radio show broadcasts, youth football clinics, etc.
- Assist in the organization, tracking and shipping of contractual merchandise for partners along with any internal requests
- Support Partnership Strategy area through research and reporting, including tracking media coverage of Vikings partners and pulling reports from various data resources (i.e. Scarborough, social media monitoring)
- Conduct one major project from start to finish including generating an idea, presenting it internally and fully executing to completion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management, Marketing, or a related major preferred
- Required to work a flexible schedule including standard office hours, evenings, weekends, holidays and all home games
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint applications. Some experience with design is a plus
- Previous professional sports and/or partnership activation internship experience strongly preferred
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to take on a variety of tasks including both office work and physical labor
- Must exhibit strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be confident, self-motivated and able to inject their own ideas and creativity into projects
- Must have reliable transportation to attend various events throughout the Twin Cities
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes, putting up signage, occasionally.
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Ability to navigate stadium; stand and walk for extended periods of time
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How did you hear about this job?