Partnership Activation Coordinator with Minnesota Vikings in Eagan, MN
Minnesota Vikings jobs
Sports Jobs in Eagan, MN
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Activation
The Minnesota Vikings are seeking a Partnership Activation Coordinator. This position will coordinate the execution and activation of our partnership agreements and assist in special projects, while collaborating with all key stakeholders to advance the goals and priorities of the Minnesota Vikings organization and the Sales & Marketing department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and execute partner contractual elements flawlessly, in a timely manner and with a high level of attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional marketing team to develop, maintain and execute partner programs within the integrated marketing calendar
- Coordinate corporate partner relationships by executing partner marketing and sponsorship elements, including but not limited to: radio and TV advertising, print, digital and social media integrations, permanent and digital signage, pre-game and in-game promotions, special events, sponsor trips, charity events, autographed items, appearances/promotions, etc.
- Coordinate logistical elements of gameday and event activations, working closely with the Events, Game Operations and VEN
- Assist in the preparation of department presentations
- Provide general administrative support such as supporting partner recaps, preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking meeting notes as needed
- Develop, coordinate and assist with special projects including game day hospitality, external events and department outings
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of new ideas/opportunities that drive new revenue and upsell opportunities
- Responsible for tracking and communicating partner related expenses and inventory throughout the year
- Provide consistent communication and status updates to partners and the Vikings’ internal team
- Conduct ongoing best practices research with other teams and venues as it relates to partnership activation
- Assist Activation and Sales teams with research and presentation development for prospective partners
- Provide support for department staff and initiatives as needed
- Extremely customer focused (with both external and internal clients)
- Strong work ethic and the ability to be aggressive, polished and poised under pressure
- 1-3 years of experience in sports sponsorship service/activation or related field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines
- An effective communicator with strong writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Available to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
No phone calls please.
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes etc.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office for regular office hours, on-site events
How did you hear about this job?