Office Shipping & Delivery Coordinator with Minnesota Vikings in Eagan, MN
Minnesota Vikings jobs
Sports Jobs in Eagan, MN
Administration/General Management: Mailroom/Shipping & Receiving
The successful candidate will manage all incoming deliveries and outgoing mail shipments, internal package tracking and delivery, organizing and maintaining all office supplies and copy room materials, stocking breakrooms, responding to various staff requests, and any other duties assigned by the Director of Facilities. We are looking for a candidate with some prior experience with shipping and receiving, general office management, and/or guest services, who is willing to take initiative and tackle a wide range of daily duties and tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all incoming package and mail deliveries from UPS, FedEx, USPS, and any other delivery service
- Oversee all outgoing package and mail shipments
- Assist with all postage and shipping needs
- Order and maintain appropriate stock levels of all office supplies, copy room materials, and mailing/shipping materials
- Serve as point of contact for scheduling and receiving all special deliveries
- Manage the internal package tracking and delivery process within the organization
- Assist with researching and implementing package tracking software systems
- Develop communication protocol with staff members in regards to package and mail deliveries
- Work with other departments to coordinate storage options for larger shipments/deliveries
- Manage the organization’s document retention and shredding services
- Maintain stock levels and appearance standards in conference and breakrooms
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of all copy rooms and conference rooms within TCOPC
- Maintain instruments, tools, and equipment required for job responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- General knowledge of package tracking software not required, but highly preferred
- The ideal candidate must also be able to communicate effectively with other staff members, visitors, and outside vendors that he/she might encounter in this position.
- 2+ years of post-secondary education or training preferred
- 2+ years of shipping/receiving experience, office management, guest services or equivalent preferred
- Pallet jack and forklift experience preferred
- Must take initiative and have the willingness to complete a wide range of duties and tasks
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position requires the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift, bend, walk and stand for long periods of time
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How did you hear about this job?