Manager, Partnership Activation with Minnesota Vikings in Eagan · MN
Minnesota Vikings jobs
Sports Jobs in Eagan · MN
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Activation
The Minnesota Vikings are seeking a Manager of Partnership Activation. This position will manage the execution and activation of significant partnerships and assist in various special projects, while collaborating with all key stakeholders to advance the goals and priorities of the Minnesota Vikings organization and the Sales & Marketing department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and execute contractual elements within a portfolio of corporate accounts both flawlessly and a timely manner with a high level of attention to detail, while creating and offering added value opportunities
- Work with cross-functional marketing team to develop, maintain and execute partner programs within the integrated marketing calendar
- Review and understand all aspects of partner contracts; distribute all relevant information to appropriate internal departments/counterparts to ensure implementation and fulfillment
- Create new opportunities to integrate partners with Vikings Entertainment Network (VEN) initiatives
- Coordinate logistical elements of gameday activities within assigned partner accounts by working closely with the Events, Game Operations and VEN
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of new ideas/opportunities that drive revenue and upsell opportunities
- Responsible for tracking and communicating partner related expenses and inventory throughout the year
- Provide solutions and concepts proactively to meet partner’s objectives and grow their business
- Manage partner activation budgets including planning, building and allocating funds
- Provide consistent communication and status updates to partners and the Vikings’ internal team
- Work with internal marketing team and strategic partners as needed for planning and execution of partner programs/events
- Conduct ongoing best practices research with other teams and venues as it relates to partnership activation
- Assist Activation and Sales teams with sales research and presentation development for prospective partners
- Ability to actively problem solve and handle difficult conversations with partners and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership within the department by upholding our company values with integrity, unity and commitment
- Provide support for department staff and initiatives as needed
- 5+ years of experience in sports sponsorship service/activation or related field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience activating integrated digital and social media partnerships preferred
- Sports industry and team level experience strongly preferred
- Preferred experience with creating retail programs to drive sales with packaged goods
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
- An effective communicator orally and written with excellent interpersonal skills
- Extremely customer focused (with both external and internal clients)
- Strong work ethic and the ability to be aggressive, polished and poised under pressure
- Available to work extended hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and all home games
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes etc.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office for regular office hours, on-site events
How did you hear about this job?