Graphic Design Intern with Minnesota Vikings in Eagan · MN
Minnesota Vikings jobs
Sports Jobs in Eagan · MN
The Minnesota Vikings are accepting applications for a Graphic Design Intern to join our team from March, 2020 through May of 2021. This paid position is a part of our Marketing Team’s Offensive Line and requires skills in multiple aspects of design including print, digital, environmental and logos. To make the cut you must be proficient with the latest Adobe Creative Suite and animation experience is a plus. You must be able to juggle multiple projects & prioritize your workload effectively to meet deadlines. Copywriting, creative strategy & web design experience is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute strong design experience in a various formats – print, digital, environmental and other specialty projects – while adhering to the brand standards of the Vikings and our sponsors
- Four year degree in Graphic Design
- Produce creative material efficiently
- Work independently and also respond to creative direction and feedback
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects on a daily basis
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions
We are eager to fill this spot on the roster and would love to see your portfolio as soon as possible! To tryout for the team, please provide an electronic submission. Candidates who do not provide a portfolio will not be considered.
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes etc.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to navigate stadium
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office for regular office hours, on-site events
How did you hear about this job?