Advertising Coordinator with Minnesota Vikings in Eagan, MN
Minnesota Vikings jobs
Sports Jobs in Eagan, MN
The Minnesota Vikings are looking for a creative and self-motivated individual to help us advertise and promote our exciting programs and fan events. The ideal candidate would have the ability to plan strategy and media plans, and the creativity to write copy and define creative strategy. Additionally, this individual would be critical in the success of advertising campaigns, monitoring their progress and making changes to improve performance. Experience in social advertising and influencer marketing is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and initiate the promotion and advertising of Vikings special events and programs throughout the year, including creative strategy, copywriting, media strategy and media buy.
- Work with creative/graphic design team on development of internal ad creative.
- Work with Director Brand & Creative on Vikings brand messages and all general market advertising for the Club.
- Write copy for advertisement’s, marketing messages and email communications.
- Review all advertising and creative projects to ensure clear messaging and grammatical accuracy.
- Responsible for all campaign maintenance including optimization suggestions & screen shots of all placements.
- Track campaign results of all media plans, using learning to inform future media buys.
- Conduct, collect and analyze research on our various audience segments to inform creative and media strategy.
- Work with social media to fulfill client and internal promotional initiatives.
- Work with corporate partnerships to ensure that Vikings style guide is upheld and partnership communication is in line with Vikings brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Demonstrated creative advertising experience
- A minimum of one year professional experience in copywriting and proof reading/editing
- Ability to be successful and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, time-sensitive sports environment
- Familiarity with ad-serving platforms, digital best practices, measurement tools, as well as current digital trends
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. Proficiency in HTML, CSS or creative design software – Adobe Creative Suite, is a plus.
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office for regular office hours, on-site events
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a minimum of one year experience in copywriting and proof reading/editing? Please provide an example.