In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Producer, Video has a passion for creative storytelling possibilities, and bringing the best out of the people they are working with. They are responsible for ideating, visualizing, and planning of Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium video content in coordination with the Director, Video Content. There is no filming or editing involved in this role.
- Be aware of the Miami Dolphins strategic, creative, financial, and cultural goals at all times.
- Serve as Producer for video pieces serving the Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium digital content platforms.
- Produce weekly tv show for our media partners.
- Work with videographers/editors on-staff in providing direction and vision for content pieces.
- Direct scripted content and field productions with high profile talent.
- Pitch unique and compelling story ideas for all platforms.
- Assist the Director, Video Content in developing video content for all platforms in collaboration with creative team.
- Collaborate with social, marketing and sponsorship team on developing branded content.
- BA in Broadcast/Journalism, Film, or relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years professional experience in a related field (prior experience in sports NOT required).
- A passion for storytelling, engaging audiences, working with others, and creative ideas for content growth.
- Required: Strong knowledge of the National Football League.
- Required: Prior experience producing television or digital shows.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel required for some road games, and capturing other content as assigned.
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening and, subject to applicable law, compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.