In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Department: Guest Experience
Direct Supervisor: Sr. Director, Guest Experience
The Manager of Guest Experience is responsible for leading a team of full-time and event-day team members as well as the Guest Experience event-day operations and logistics for all events at Hard Rock Stadium. The ideal candidate is a collaborative leader who will work closely with internal departments and stadium service partners focusing on our common goal of fostering a world-class guest and fan experience.
- Lead and manage Guest Experience operations for the Miami Dolphins, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, Miami Open, and Hard Rock Stadium events
- Lead and direct full-time and part-time Guest Experience team members
- Responsible for development and execution of event-staffing budgets and staffing plans for all Hard Rock Stadium events
- Manage and provide direct leadership to event-day staff team captains and team leaders
- Oversee operational elements including bag check program, lost & found, secret shopper program, golf cart rentals and maintenance, event-specific signage, and more
- Utilize PowerPoint, SkyPrep and other programs to develop and deliver event-specific trainings for Guest Experience and other departments with event-day staff
- Understand event-signage needs and work with Signage Manager on all Guest Experience-related signage projects
- Responsible for overseeing, leading and responding to Guest Experience fan feedback submissions
- Assist with analyzing Secret Shopper and NFL Voice of the Fan reports to identify areas of improvement as it relates to the event day guest experience. Provide feedback and results to other departments and stadium partners (Entertainment, Parking, IT, Ticketing, F&B, Security, Housekeeping)
- Build ways to surprise and delight our guests and grow repeat business
- Contribute to a fun, positive, inclusive team environment for all team members
- Understand ADA laws and policies
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree and minimum of 3 years customer service experience (event-based or sports background preferred)
- Understanding of event operations, staffing strategies, and signage
- Demonstrates a passion for leadership and consistent improvement
- Patient and empathetic leader with good listening skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, understands conflict resolution and de-escalation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays as dictated by event calendar
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Email Designer experience preferred
- Microsoft Office suite expertise required
- ABI or other scheduling and payroll systems experience preferred
- VidCruiter or online recruiting and interviewing platforms experience preferred
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.