In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium are looking for Guest Experience Ushers dedicated to providing guests with a world-class experience for Miami Dolphins games, University of Miami Games, Miami Open, concerts and other world class events. This position pays $15 per hour.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide a world-class experience through a promise to Care, Know, and Connect with Hard Rock Stadium guests
- Be proactive and friendly in greeting and assisting our guests with various inquiries at all points of contact.
- Exhibit a fun, friendly, guest service-oriented attitude and professional appearance at all times.
- Assist guests with locating seats and escorting guests to their seat if necessary in a professional manner.
- Assisting with access control, ensuring all guests are in their proper locations when seated.
- Assume ownership in resolving guest challenges around the stadium (e.g. mask enforcement, cursing, fighting, prohibited items, and duplicate ticket issues).
- Maintain a working knowledge of stadium operations and ticket office policies and procedures to effectively assist with general questions.
- Be knowledgeable of various points of interest available for the enjoyment and entertainment of our guests.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees.
- This description defines the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required by the Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium.
- Availability to work a minimum of 80% of ALL Hard Rock Stadium events, which includes Miami Dolphins and University of Miami home games, Miami Open, concerts, soccer matches, and more. This will include weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
- Customer service experience (entry level or supervisory) preferred but not required.
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to deliver world-class service with a smile and outstanding communication skills
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing and difficult situations.
- Must have the ability to anticipate needs, assess situations and act accordingly.
- Fluent in English, Spanish beneficial.
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.