The Entertainment Assets Staff is the Miami Dolphins' game day staff and bobblehead mascot team. On a game day, they can be seen entertaining fans on the plazas as iconic Miami Dolphins mascots, assisting with set up and break down, and select on field crowd interaction (running flags during touchdowns, etc.). The Miami Dolphins Entertainment Assets team is charismatic, professional and dedicated members of the game day staff team.
• Must work ALL Miami Dolphins home games for the 2019 season, including preseason games.
• Part-time position paid an hourly wage
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends for additional events in the South Florida area, as requested by the Organization.
• Provide a high quality customer service interaction with all guests to enhance the entertainment experience.
• Meet and greet with fans prior to and during a game or event.
• Assist with set up and breakdown of select activations on game day.
• On-field crowd interaction.
• Mascot experience is preferred, but not required.
• Must be well organized and flexible to meet all Organizational requirements and standards.
• Strong nonverbal communication skills.
• Fan-friendly and outgoing individual.
• Works well with children and other staff members.
• Good physical condition – must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
• Must be comfortable in the costume for extended time periods.
• Must live in the South Florida area.
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.