In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Direct Supervisor: Senior Manager, Business Development
As a full menu Account Executive, Business Development, you will be responsible for executing virtual and face to face meetings with local businesses and consumers to sell season tickets, group tickets, luxury products, premium suites, and additional hospitality for both Miami Dolphins and Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix.
With the tremendous growth of multiple verticals under Hard Rock Stadium, we are looking to add 3-4 talented individuals to our Business Development Team. This team is an integral part of the Dolphins Ticket Sales Team and Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix success, and more importantly has been a career springboard for individuals looking to grow their careers within Sales.
Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl 54, Miami Open, College Football Playoffs, international soccer and a host of world-class events including the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- This position will be focused on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales meetings in a face-to-face format, and closing sales.
- Execute a required minimum of outbound sales calls, emails, texts and meetings daily to meet metrics.
- Consistently meet and exceed individual and department sales goals as set by management.
- Document all customer communication and pipeline activity in CRM system.
- We are looking for a diverse candidate who possesses an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Candidate should possess both the personal and professional communication skills to conduct face to face presentations.
- Additional duties as assigned by Senior Manager of Business Development.
- Proven track record of 1-2 years of ticket sales experience within the Sports Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports, specifically in Ticket Sales.
- Strength in teamwork, professionalism, and time management.
- Positive attitude, team player, self-motivated and competitive drive.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Archtics ticketing software and Microsoft-based CRM platforms is a plus.
- Due to the nature of this industry, the candidate must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weeknights, select weekends (All Miami Dolphins Home Games & Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix Race) and holidays.
- Bilingual is a plus!
Featured Benefits & Compensation:
- Base salary plus commission and bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k and NFL Club Employees Pension Plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.