In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The 2024 Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix is seeking current undergraduate and graduate students who wish to gain experience in the motorsports industry. This opportunity is intended for students attending Florida Memorial University, St. Thomas University, and/or who are residents of the City of Miami Gardens. This 18-week paid internship program will run from January 16 to May 10, 2024, offering students the chance to work in various departments. Through this immersive program, students will delve into the inner workings of a sports organization while contributing to the success of projects for the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix.
- Currently enrolled part-time or full-time in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program, preferably at Florida Memorial University, St. Thomas University, and/or as a resident of the City of Miami Gardens
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate effectively in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage strict deadlines and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and self-motivation
- Availability to work during late nights, weekends, holidays, and events
- Demonstrated discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Must have reliable transportation and be available to work at least 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday approximately between the hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL, with hours increasing in April/May ahead of race weekend
- Must be available to work the full race weekend (May 3 – 5, 2024)
Interns may be placed within any of the following departments following the conclusion of the hiring process:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Partnerships
- Event Operations
- Fan Experience
- Food & Beverage
- Guest Experience
- Health & Safety
- Luxury Hospitality
- Paddock & Paddock Club
- Social Media
- Stadium Operations
- Ticket Sales & Operation
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium, and South Florida Motorsports are committed to Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment will be contingent upon the successful completion of drug and background screening.
The Company's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.