Video Producer, Features with Los Angeles Rams in Agoura Hills · CA
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
Communications/Community Relations: Media/Public Relations Servicing
The Video Producer, Features is responsible for creating short and long-form videos focused on storytelling about football and non-football content. This individual will have a passion for digital storytelling and use the video medium to illuminate and elevate the Rams brand.
In addition to creating feature video content, this person will be capturing and editing video content from home and away games, community appearances, player shoots, press conferences, and a variety of other projects. This individual will also participate in ingesting and tagging video footage.
*THIS IS NOT A REPORTER POSITION*
- Produce short and long-form video features.
- Focus on pre-production: listening to organizational needs, pitch new concepts to internal groups and external partners to meet those needs, develops relevant story ideas, writes treatments and storyboards.
- Experience in lighting set-up and creative camera
- Mastery with sound mixing and editing.
- Assists in camera and editing equipment including inventory, packing, and upkeep.
- Participate in shooting and editing community, cheerleader, player features, live press conferences as needed.
- Contribute to logging Rams footage using specific formatting and strong attention to detail in Adobe Prelude and reach Engine.
- Willingness to travel during the season to away games and in the off season for feature shoots.
- Other duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in video editing and video shooting required (4+years).
- Experience using professional cinema cameras including Arri Amira/Alexa, Sony-FS7 and RED Cinema cameras
- Experience with Gimbal operation.
- Experience with Drone operation.
- Flexible schedule required to successfully complete job requirements, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift 35-50lbs for prolonged amount of time
- Video editing experience on Mac with Adobe Premiere, with knowledge on how to input music, dialogue, graphics and effects.
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Knowledge of lighting setups and sound recording/mixing on location
- Knowledge of social media platforms and Live broadcasting
- Discretion and trustworthiness related to sensitive football-related material
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Creative mind, storytelling skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be proactive and think creatively. Bring a willingness to go above and beyond to finish the job under deadline pressure
- Work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Collaborate and communicate as part of a team
- Ability to work and complete solo shoots/projects
- Knowing the players and team are a huge plus
- Previous experience working in professional sports leagues
- Knowledge and a passion for the NFL is ideal
- Please include your top 3 best projects you’ve produced / shot / edited and your demo reel. Candidates without a work submission and a demo reel will not be considered.
- 4 year(s): 5
How did you hear about this job?