Systems Engineer - Los Angeles Rams (Thousand Oaks · CA)
Every year the Los Angeles Rams bring together millions of fans across the country and around the world as we play for the chance to be named the best team in the NFL. But the Rams are about much more than just football. We are about the legacy of fandom that brings together generations of families year after year, we are about the excitement of sport and live events - an experience that cannot be replicated, we are about our community and making a meaningful impact in the world around us and we are about our city of Los Angeles and ensuring we embody and represent the diversity and uniqueness of this city. As an organization we strive to make our city better by connecting people through sport, both on and off the field. With the return to Los Angeles and the opening of SoFi Stadium, the Rams are at an exciting stage of growth and looking for passionate individuals looking to help us grow.
The Los Angeles Rams are looking for a qualified IT Systems Engineer to help support & upgrade our corporate network. The IT Systems Engineer will manage our Network, Microsoft Domain and 365 services. This individual will need to have previous experience working in Active Directory, Office 365 & Microsoft Azure. This role will take a cloud first approach to developing our IT environment, with occasional use of on-prem and private cloud resources. Also, take an active role in building a world-class IT environment and have a direct impact on our IT organization strategies'!
- Leverage Microsoft tools to streamline IT processes and user experience
- Partner with members of IT and other business stakeholders to integrate IT services with company apps, and tools
- Maintain redundancy / failover capability, ensure high availability to core services across the organization
- Experience with Microsoft product license management
- Device management & deployment / Intune, Sophos, and other MDM solutions
- Group policy / conditional access policy
- Windows server administration within our Microsoft Azure tenant
- Development in Football & Business technology systems
- Ensuring that our organization is operating at maximum efficiency, from manufacturing to distribution
- Submit reports to IT Director and CTO suggesting updates to technology systems
- Engaging in quality control procedures to ensure that systems are operational & cost efficient
- Knowledge of security best-practices and server/endpoint hardening highly welcomed
- Office365 tenant administration
- MSFT Azure tenant administration
- MSFT licensing and billing management
- MSFT Server administration
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Intune & Sophos MDM administration
- Strong understanding of network protocols
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and great work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate leadership with an ability to excel in a team environment
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.