Senior Video Producer with Los Angeles Rams in Agoura Hills · CA
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
Communications/Community Relations: Media/Public Relations Servicing
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Senior Producer’s primary role is capturing and creating compelling content for the LA Rams digital/social platforms, as well as for external broadcast partners. They will be responsible for conception of content through pre-production and into post-production and delivery. This individual will also have a passion for digital storytelling and use the video medium to illuminate and elevate the Rams brand.
- Capture and edit video content from home games, community appearances, player shoots, press conferences, and a variety of other projects.
- Create longform storytelling vehicles to share human interest stories and more deeply connect our fans with the organization and our players.
- Develop innovative programming ideas, build show formats, write treatments, and pitch new concepts to internal groups and external partners.
- Mastery in lighting set-up, camera set-up, sound mixing and editing.
- Support maintenance of camera and editing equipment including inventory, packing, and upkeep.
- Partner with Marketing & Partnership team to build campaigns that align across platforms and tactics.
- Contribute to logging Rams footage using specific formatting and strong attention to detail in Adobe Prelude and reach Engine.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in producing features, video editing and video shooting required (5+ years).
- Experience using professional cinema cameras including Arri Amira, Sony FS7, RED, Canon Cinema cameras
- Flexible schedule required to successfully complete job requirements, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Video editing experience on Mac with Adobe Premiere, with knowledge on how to input music, dialogue, graphics and effects
- Knowledge of lighting setups and location sound recording/mixing
- Knowledge of social media platforms and Live broadcasting
- Prior experience working with professional athletes
- Ability to lift 35-50lbs for prolonged amount of time
- Discretion and trustworthiness related to sensitive football-related material
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Creative mind, storytelling skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborate and communicate as part of a team
- Ability to work and complete solo shoots/projects
Please submit a link to previous work and demo reel