Premium Experience, Account Manager with Los Angeles Rams in Agoura Hills · CA
Under the guidance of the Director, the Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Rams premium clients. Providing a high level of customer service and creating positive experiences for all guests will be of the highest priority for this team member. The Account Manager will become an expert in all aspects of Rams Premium Seating and serve as a main point of contact for all premium clients. This person will be an integral part of the Premium Experience team that will create and deliver a world-class experience at SoFi Stadium.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage 2020 Rams premium seating accounts, including Suites and Club Seats.
- Oversee assigned accounts and establish a year-round relationship to ensure that all needs are met, and their experience exceeds expectations.
- Become an expert on SoFi Stadium premium areas as well as the benefits associated with being a Rams premium client.
- Forecast client needs and proactively offer solutions.
- Assist in creating touchpoints that define the overall premium experience program, including new experiences and gifting.
- Help build and operate non-gameday events for Suite Owners and Season Ticket Members.
- Communicate frequently with Director, Premium Experience and SoFi Stadium Suite Services team to ensure consistency of service standards and communication.
- Assist in managing and fulfilling premium seating inventory and included assets (e.g., parking, pregame field passes, away game trips).
- On gamedays, help manage service standards for all premium products and areas. Serve as the main point of contact for clients to ensure all needs are met and their gameday experience is unrivaled.
- At least two years of experience in premium service role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Perform gameday responsibilities, including client and prospect visits
- Ability to work a varied schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Must be able to work all Los Angeles Rams home games.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strength in time management being able to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Archtics experience preferred.
- 2 year(s): 3