*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
After 21 years, the Rams have moved back to their longtime home in Southern California, where they will be building a new world -class sports and entertainment district in Inglewood, California. The 298-acre mixed-use development, including a 70,000-seat open air stadium, will be transformational for the NFL and Southern California. As the Los Angeles Rams build their organization and brand in Southern California region, we are looking for an Operations Coordinator to support the Sponsorship Sales and Partnerships team in fulfilling operational needs and by maintaining communication cross departmentally.
Essential Functions of this Job:
- Supports Operations Director in various aspects to fulfill all operational elements including but not limited to communication with external vendors, information gathering, outlining reports/presentations, preparing documentation, etc. of Sponsorship Sales and Partnership Activations teams, while collaborating across all disciplines, priorities and stakeholders.
- Maintain workflow of all gameday hospitality responsibilities, partnership suites, credentials and logistics.
- Build strong, trusting and open relationships with internal counterparts as well as with external vendors to deliver quality results within budgeted parameters
- Participates in and contributes to the Rams culture.
- Bachelor’s degree required, 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple complex projects/work streams simultaneously in a fast paced, highly confidential, deadline-sensitive environment.
- Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills, has design sense, and commitment to the highest quality in their work. Has a strong sense of responsibility.
- Flexible and eager to continue to learn new ways to problem solve and find efficient ways to solve or improve processes within the team. Adaptability is key.
- Self-starter, hungry and resourceful, able to function on their own. Proactively anticipates and solves problems while managing internal and external expectations and learning to flag to their manager when needed.
- Ability to apply learning from past projects and experiences.
Knowledge of sports and partnerships is a plus
Experience Preferred 1 - 2 years: 3