Manager, Marketing with Los Angeles Rams in Agoura Hills · CA
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
Marketing: Consumer Marketing/Brand Management
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING TO DO:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING TO DO:
The Los Angeles Rams are working to build our legacy as a top sports brand in Los Angeles. With the opening of our new home at SoFi Stadium, a plethora of events in the offseason and working to create meaningful cultural connections with new fans across LA, the calendar is chock full of amazing brand experiences.
We are here to sew the Los Angeles Rams into the tapestry of culture here in L.A. To make an impact. To make some noise. To create a legion of fans that’s millions deep.
And we’re looking for help. Our ambition is to create meaningful and authentic fan connections in with one of the most diverse fan bases in the country. But the truth is that there isn’t really a single fan base – because there’s not a single L.A. experience. There are thousands. Depending on the neighborhood you grew up in, depending on if you’re a transplant or from here, depending on your background and lived experience.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you someone who is open to understanding the insights behind different groups in LA? Are you someone who can empathize and connect with different groups that have different lived experiences than your own? Are you someone who feels comfortable generating outreach in the community and creating new fans through real insights and experiences? Are you someone who can handle building a multi-cultural strategy, but also roll up their sleeves and lead top notch execution?
Some days that might mean executing and growing the Vamos Rams program that we already have in place. Some days that might mean rolling up your sleeves and making sure that fan fest on game day is running correctly. Some days that might mean overhauling a process and a system to make things run smoothly.
No two days will be the same, but it does offer a platform with a premier sports brand in Los Angeles with the ambition of impacting culture in one of the most culturally influential cities on a global stage. We are looking to build the Rams as one of the hottest tickets in town. And we know that ensuring that our fan base truly represents the diversity of Los Angeles is a key to getting it done.
WHAT YOU WILL DO TO HELP:
Here’s what you will do:
- UNDERSTAND – Work with our data analytics team and your own resources to build a profile and deep understanding of the different fan groups in L.A.
- BE STRATEGIC – Build / adjust strategies that help us grow our fan base and authentically represent the full breadth of audiences across Los Angeles. Understand the insights that create cohesion across audiences and also what differentiates them. Also create co-create programs that can be sold as partnership platforms with our sponsorship team.
- EXECUTION - Execute. Execute. Execute. Make the strategies come to life, whether it be a content series, an event, a football moment, integration into a community or more. Implement strategies working with Spanish-speaking producers, writers, and/or editors.
- REPORTING / ADJUST – Be aware of how things are going. Be able to report that up to the team. Adjust in the moment based on fan feedback and results.
- CREATE SYSTEMS - Support our business KPIs such as growth in fan engagement, brand affinity, and event / experience attendance by creating repeatable systems or event platforms that can be leveraged multiple times.
- Pursue external partnerships with companies, agencies, influencers, and others to increase our multicultural advocacy.
- Be quick, responsive, adaptable and willing to help where needed on Game Day.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT:
To us, how you do it is equally important as what you’re doing. We are in a relationship-based business where we are building an audience of influencers and advocates one person at a time. The right person for the job will demonstrate:
- 100% professionalism. You will be representing the Rams with people who have significant audiences. The goal is to maintain and build a professional-level relationship that is unassailable.
- A growth mindset. Be willing to take feedback and course correct with the goal of continuing to grow in their skill set and their job.
- Be actively searching to understand where other people are coming from – whether it be your teammates, people with the organization or our fans.
- A confident voice. Be able to raise your hand when you have something to say. Someone who is not afraid to ask for help or admit that they don’t know the answer.
- A competitive team mindset. Football is a team sport. We want to win, but the best way to win is not as an individual, but as a team. Thinking team first versus me first is important.
- Be organized. Be able to handle and manage multiple tasks at a given time by properly prioritizing efforts and resources.
EXPERIENCE / RECOMMENDED PREREQUISITES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or business
- 5-8 years experience working in marketing, leading events, working with social/digital teams and/or a creative/digital agency with a focus in multi-cultural audiences. At least 3 years of experience managing and leading projects.
- Spanish fluency preferred (speaking and writing)
- Have a track record of building effective and creative campaigns, driving live brand experiences, developing content to fuel brand love or disruptive new experiences in Los Angeles for entertainment brands or consumer focused products.
- Strong understanding of and 5-8 years experience marketing to the Latinx and Youth markets.
- Capable of extracting insights from data, develop messaging on brand, creatively bring to life stories across experiences and channels, and create actionable strategies.
- A passion for sport and a working understanding of NFL football and the Los Angeles Rams