Intern, Video Operations with Los Angeles Rams in Thousand Oaks · CA
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Thousand Oaks · CA
The Los Angeles Rams are working to build our legacy as a top sports brand in Los Angeles. With the opening of our new home at SoFi Stadium, a plethora of events in the offseason and working to create meaningful cultural connections with new fans across LA, the calendar is chock full of amazing brand experiences.
The Los Angeles Rams are looking for a Video Operations Intern. The Video Operations Intern is responsible for capturing, editing, and filming video content from practice.
- Film Practice
- Edit Practice footage
- Setup / Breakdown of Video Equipment from Practice Field
- Film Meetings
- Help set up AV at hotels for Camp, Travel trips, etc.
- Operational duties include assisting in packing proper equipment for hotel / stadium. This includes loading / unloading trucks.
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- Experience shooting football practice
- Experience editing video both pre/post production
- Football Knowledge
- Traits sought after : Professionalism (working in high status Professional Environment), Committed, Adaptable, Integrity, ability to manage Stress in Stressful situations, Team Player, put the organizations goals ahead of your own – selfless – being a role player for something bigger than yourself.
If you have any demos, please submit along with your resume
How did you hear about this job?