Intern, Ticket Ops with Los Angeles Rams in Agoura Hills · CA
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Los Angeles Rams Ticket Operations Intern must be a professional, team-oriented individual willing and able to immediately contribute to the goals of the Ticket Operations Department. Must demonstrate an outstanding work ethic, excellent attitude, maturity, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be willing to take direction.
- Perform various clerical duties including filing, fulfillment of mailing projects, and distribution of mail.
- Assist with game day box office, in-person customer visits, phone inquiries, seat adjustments, replacement tickets and relocations.
- Maintain high level of service and professionalism with all customer interactions.
- Effectively utilize Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing software and Microsoft CRM to manage customer accounts.
- Support daily accounting and batch reconciliation.
- Perform duties as assigned
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- Current college student or recent graduate
- Previous experience in ticket operations or customer service is beneficial
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be able to work 3-5 days per week
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours in a non-traditional setting (Must work all Rams Home Games)
- Reliable transportation is required for periodic local travel and all work-related mileage will be reimbursed
Preferred- 1 year
Preferred- 1 year
How did you hear about this job?