Digital Operations Coordinator with Los Angeles Rams in Agoura Hills · CA
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
Communications/Community Relations: Media/Public Relations Servicing
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Serve as a digital content and operations coordinator with primary responsibilities for managing the teams content management systems and mobile app. Work closely with the digital producers, in-house team photographer, writers, graphic designers, IT, social media staff members to coordinate the day-to-day operations of the CMS and app and assist with content posting on team social platforms. With assistance from the NFL Media Group and NFL.com staffs, maintain and oaptimize the content management system while strengthening website and mobile app content on a daily basis. This role will be required to post and feature new content every day of the year including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Implement all site and app updates including posting of all content (articles, blogs, accompanying photography, videos), page updates, special section creation, removal of expired content, etc.
- Maintain site and app on all game days including posting stories, photos, videos, etc.
- Coordinate with all internal team members (e.g. writers, multimedia producers, social media) to ensure that content plan is executed on a daily basis
- Maintain and build the media team’s content calendar using Asana, and assign tasks to appropriate members
- Review web and app traffic analytic reports and regularly make updates to the site and app based on performance data
- Traffic and coordinate all website advertising through AdBook and with the NFL’s Ad Operations team
- Attend and run all weekly editorial/production meetings with the media team
- Work cross functionally with various departments in the organization to ensure all obligations are met on the website and app, including sponsor obligations, ticketing updates, community events, press releases, etc.
- Run all live streaming events for the team including press conferences, half time shows, pre and post-game interviews, and more as needed
- Update the CTV platform through the CMS to ensure the most relevant videos are displayed
- Serve as internal point of contact on content management system issues, problems or concerns
- Serve as the Rams point of contact for the NFL’s Club Media Group, working closely with the team’s account manager
- Send push notifications to the Rams official mobile app using Rover
- Work with the team’s third-party app developer to ensure that the latest updates are made and monitor/address any errors or issues
- Plan digitally for the organization’s key initiatives, such as gameday, draft, camp, etc. with internal members
- Suggest products, hardware and software to improve our digital platforms to become among the League’s best
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or business experience equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and SEO
- Strong familiarity with reviewing and analyzing web traffic analysis reports (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Experience using content management systems and app development
- Availability to work long and/or irregular hours, including weekends and holidays
- Adaptability to environment involving several simultaneous projects – multitasking
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Actively follow new technology trends and apply to digital strategy where appropriate
- Strong familiarity with video file formats
- Organized, creative, customer-focused
- Attention to detail, strong proof-reading skills and takes initiative
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organization across media, marketing, community, sponsorship, PR, and football
- Teamwork and communication skills a must
- Passion for the intersection of content, brands, and sports
How did you hear about this job?