Coord., Integrated Marketing - Los Angeles Rams (Agoura Hills · CA)
Every year the Los Angeles Rams bring together millions of fans across the country and around the world as we play for the chance to be named the best team in the NFL. But the Rams are about much more than just football. We are about the legacy of fandom that brings together generations of families year after year, we are about the excitement of sport and live events - an experience that cannot be replicated, we are about our community and making a meaningful impact in the world around us and we are about our city of Los Angeles and ensuring we embody and represent the diversity and uniqueness of this city. As an organization we strive to make our city better by connecting people through sport, both on and off the field. With the return to Los Angeles and the opening of SoFi Stadium, the Rams are at an exciting stage of growth and looking for passionate individuals looking to help us grow.
The Rams are looking for a Coordinator of Integrated Marketing to support our Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing in quarterbacking our cross functional campaigns. This role will support the Senior Manager in enabling campaigns by acting as the cross-functional “quarterback” for key marketing initiatives and campaigns throughout the year and will work with key stakeholders from throughout the organization including but not limited to Marketing (studios, channels, brand, experiential, game presentation), Partnerships, Community, Ticketing, Communications and Legal. This individual will work across teams to break down the campaign vision into actionable tasks with clear objectives and deliverable timelines and will help the team to stay on track by creating visibility into program progress. This role will help the teams stay on track by establishing and enforcing deadlines and updates, and keeping teams up to speed with any key campaign changes or update. This role requires someone who is highly organized, thinks ahead, and extremely communicative. In addition to the main focus of integrated marketing, this role will help support the VP of Marketing Strategy and Operations on select operational projects including but not limited to Game Day Hospitality, and operational ownership of specific program components such as Draft House and Training Camp.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing and cross-functional teams support in the planning and timing for identified marketing initiatives / campaigns
- Support Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing on various project requirements and organize them into clear goals and objectives - break down large projects into sub-projects and deliverables that can be distributed across teams for execution
- Help create tracking documentation for project progress including weekly update decks, asana updates and slack channel updates to consolidate key project changes and create visibility across teams
- Support in the development of deadlines for project deliverables in parallel with the studio operations team for key milestones within the campaign – help hold teams accountable to those deadlines by communicating them consistently and ensuring timely follow up
- Schedule weekly meetings for cross functional marketing initiatives and recap action items and updates for all project participants after each meeting, ensuring all team members know what was agreed upon and who will be responsible for each action item
- Provide visibility when roadblocks arise and ensure the right people are alerted to help problem solve
- Build out Asana project boards as needed to provide visibility across teams
- Assist with operational execution for game day and experiential elements as needed for example, Marketing Suite operations for game days, escorting key guests, being on site for experiential campaigns including but not limited to training camp, rams on the one, draft house, etc.
- Support the VP of Marketing Strategy and Operations in keeping our Marketing calendar in Asana up to date
- 0-1 years experience in Sports/entertainment marketing
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- A relationship builder with proven ability to effectively collaborate, influence and make decisions in a partner driven, matrixed environment
- Strong professionalism and ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- A problem solver with the ability to break large, complex problems into actionable tasks
- Experience in Asana or similar project management software a plus
- Previous experience working in sports preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays
Salary Range: $21.63/hr. - $24.04/hr.
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.