Massachusetts Pirates Football Internship
Job Title: Video Production Intern
The Massachusetts Pirates are a professional football team competing in the Indoor Football League and are coming off a championship-winning season! Our team is growing and we would love to add you to it. The Video Production Interns will assist in the creation of video content for the Massachusetts Pirates, involving promos, game highlights, and advertisements. In addition, Video Production Interns may assist with the broadcasting of Massachusetts Pirates home games.
This part-time position is unpaid but has an opportunity for school credit. Our hours are flexible and the ideal candidate would be enthusiastic about working in a customer-facing role with strong interpersonal skills.
- Conceptualize, shoot, and edit creative video content to be distributed on social media, website, and video board.
- Assist in video production, including tasks involved with camera set up and operation, lighting, audio, and editing.
- Organization and archiving of video and replay libraries.
- Assist in loading, set up, tear down, and unloading of production gear.
- Producing the show from the video booth.
- Log game highlights and edit highlight videos.
- Assist with promotional shoots and player interviews.
- Communicate with the digital marketing manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- 18+ years old
- Able to provide own transportation
- Must be available to work at all home games in the 2022 season
- Must have an Adobe License to work with
- Strong grasp of videography and non-linear video editing
- Proficient in Premiere Pro and an understanding of other programs in the Adobe CC, such as After Effects and Photoshop
- An understanding of audio/visual equipment
- Able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays from March to September 2022
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to make quick decisions
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines
- Ability to operate camera, video board, or audio board during home games or events, as needed
- Ability to operate production equipment, which may include (but not limited to) switcher, replay systems, and audio boards
- Adobe license, having your own equipment is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Professionalism, friendliness, and a strong work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.