Massachusetts Pirates Football
Job Title: Ticket Sales Account Executive
Massachusetts Pirates Football is offering an opportunity to qualified candidates to join a championship team to be a part of our sales team. Successful candidates will obtain new business for the Massachusetts Pirates by utilizing a number of different sales techniques including cold calls, professional text and e-mails, social media, in-game seat visits, networking events, and face-to-face meetings in order to sell a full menu of season-ticket packages, suites, and group experiences. Candidates will work home games and should be available for non-traditional hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize best practices for selling season, group, corporate, and football game tickets.
- Sell Massachusetts Pirates sales products to a wide variety of prospective buyers and provide service after the sale to those customers.
- Keep accurate CRM records and perform necessary follow up with customers in order to close sales.
- Process orders by using the Agile ticketing system. Take all necessary steps and fill out all required forms/computer documents in a timely manner in order to complete the sale and ensure the proper delivery of all package elements to the customer.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Pirates elements on game days and at Pirates events.
- Meet weekly with management to evaluate results, and establish the best processes and strategies for driving new business.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-year sales experience is required, sports industry preferred
- Able to provide own transportation
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Creative thinker
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Can interact successfully with groups from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Passion for creating memorable experiences for people
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.