The Corporate Partnerships Intern assists and supports the Corporate Sales department with the fulfillment of sponsorship assets. Intern(s) will work on projects in the office and help make calls to set appointments with potential sponsors. The internship is designed to provide a student or recent college graduate with experience in a corporate sales and service environment specifically relating to the sports community. This position plays a key role in growing sales revenues, managing high profile accounts, and assuring a quality experience for our clients.
- Perform game night tasks related to the fulfillment of sponsorship assets.
- Photograph sponsorship assets during games for use in year-end partner recaps.
- Manage Excel databases for media affidavits, in-game tracking, and in-market promotions.
- Track social media sponsorship inclusion.
- Assist with in-market promotion fulfillment.
- Manage off-site partner events (viewing parties, mascot appearances, etc.).
- Assist Premium Seating Specialist as needed on game nights and on tasks pertaining to client tickets and service.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Assist other departments when requested.
- Two years of college experience; major in business, marketing, or sports management preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, specifically PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to function both independently and as a team member.
- Flexible hours required: nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently within a team and results-oriented environment
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP FOR EXPERIENCE OR COLLEGE CREDIT.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.