- Daily inspection to determine required repairs or watering needs.
- Repairs- replacing cleat divots with soil and reseeding
- Water- Add to watering times or cut back based on soil moisture
- Daily setup of practice field
- Weekly rotation of practice field location to prevent wear and tear and rutting.
- Weekly measuring and painting of field lines.
- Weekly moving of scissor lift.
- Maintain player equipment in good working order.
- Order clothing for players and coaches for season. (graphic design)
- Home team requires to alert visiting team 2 weeks prior to home game what the home team is wearing on color scheme
- When we are the visiting team must check with home team on their color scheme for our game day wear.
- Create a calendar with head coach on color schemes prior to season start on game day wear.
- Maintain field house in good working order at all times
- All maintenance and repairs not covered by City of Mesa. Example could include
- Recondition of player lockers
- Plumbing issues
- Pest Control
- Ice machine maintenance
- Spot Ball
- Wash all loops and towels daily
Home Games/Away games
- Deliver all Rattler equipment to arena
- Setup player and coaching locker rooms
- Attend to player needs (equipment adjustments)
- Monitor players during game for equipment needs
- Assist trainer when possible
- Returning all Rattler Equipment to field house
- Clean up of Player and Coaches Lockerroom
- Wash Loops, towels and uniforms
- Send coaching clothes to cleaners and pick up when completed.
- Coordinate with trainer delivery of water to practice facility.
- Coordinate with A to Z equipment for delivery of gator and 2 scissor lifts for the upcoming season.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.