The Facilities Coordinatorwill be responsible for participating in and executing ongoing operations of the Hall of Fame Village physical assets, a subsidiary of the publicly traded Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW).
The objective of this position is to work in collaboration with the Senior Maintenance Manager to ensure facilities are in a condition of operating excellence and assume responsibility for inventory control. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Provide superior guest service to visitors, guests, clients, vendors, and staff.
- Assist Operations team with their efforts to maximize attendance and ensure that the physical assets are prepared.
- Enforce facility policies and procedures.
- Drafts and implements preventive maintenance schedules for buildings and equipment.
- Ensures safety standards are followed throughout all facilities.
- Ensures assigned equipment is in proper working order and available for use.
- Receives, manages, and processes work order requests; ensures problems are resolved quickly.
- Applies for and/or assists with application(s) for required environmental permits.
- Participates in emergency preparedness planning team.
- Respond as needed to incidents, accidents, injuries, and altercations.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of supplies; reorder as needed.
- Regularly check stocked levels of all cleaning supplies at facilities and replace when appropriate.
- Make recommendations for work orders, order requests, or purchase requests.
- Coordinate and oversee all inspections mandated by law.
- Execute operational contracts, working directly with Events, Sales, Services teams, and external resources to ensure successful events across all facilities.
- Acts as liaison between employees and any outside contractors needed to resolve specialized problems.
- Notify supervisor of any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
SALARY / EXEMPT POSITION
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Two or more years of related experience required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have basic computer (primarily Microsoft Outlook), math, and record-keeping skills.
- Proven ability to understand and follow safety procedures and protocols.
- Valid driver’s license in compliance with agency standards required.
- Must be a flexible and reliable team player, both within own department and entire organization.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a high level of performance, working quickly without compromising quality.
- Effective time-management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Experience in working with city police, fire, safety, outside contractors desired.
- Ability to work flexible schedule (including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed).
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion regarding confidential matters while maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, climb ladders, and work in a variety of different spaces.
- The ability to work in various Ohio weather conditions, inside and outside.
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain, steps, or in construction zones.
- The ability to see and respond to hazardous situations.
- The ability to sit, stand, squat, and walk for periods of time as required for the position.
- Must be able to hear, see, and speak.
- Must be available to work in Canton, Ohio.
Vision and Strategic Thinking: Addresses issues preemptively, thinks strategically, and anticipates needs and priorities.
Entrepreneurship: Champions innovation and encourages new ideas. Builds momentum to get things done by communicating clearly and consistently. Acts decisively. Helps others to successfully manage organizational change. Recognizes successes and informed risk-taking.
Integrity: Is ethical and honest in all dealings. Keeps confidences and is highly responsible in managing strictly confidential information. Treats others fairly and equitably. Delivers what is promised. Is respected by others.
Accountability for Results: Sets goals and high standards to accomplish these goals. Follows through on all commitments. Has a sense of direction and keeps focused but knows when to be flexible and adapts accordingly. Maintains a positive attitude despite stress, frustration, and ambiguity; recovers quickly from disappointments and setbacks. Questions how things were done in order to develop ways to do things more efficiently. Encourages diverse thought and welcomes contributions.
Relationship Management/Collaboration: Builds, maintains, and values positive relationships inside and outside the organization. Allocates effort to understanding and meeting needs of customers and targeted prospects, and community leaders. Assists others in accomplishing their goals. Communicates effectively and speaks and writes clearly. Listens and values contributions of others.
Learning Agility: Learns technology, new systems, and processes to improve job proficiency. Inspires and encourages others to learn and grow in their careers.
Coaching and Development: Encourages and inspires others’ development and growth while also working to improve themselves. Conveys high expectations both of themselves and for others. Regularly provides helpful guidance and advice and appreciates the opportunity to grow when receiving the same.
Execution: Ability to take plans and successfully execute against them.
ABOUT HALL OF FAME RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
The Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW) is a resort and entertainment company leveraging the power and popularity of professional football and its legendary players in partnership with the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Headquartered in Canton, Ohio, the Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company is the owner of the Hall of Fame Village, a multi-use
sports, entertainment, and media destination centered around the Pro Football Hall of Fame's campus. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.HOFREco.com.
ABOUT HALL OF FAME VILLAGE
Hall of Fame Village, a Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company Destination, is a mixed-use sports, entertainment, and media destination located in a 200-acre tourism development district in Canton, Ohio. The Pro Football Hall of Fame Museum will serve as the heart of the Hall of Fame Village campus, surrounded by the varied components being built around it. In total, there will be ten additional components that will shape the landscape of George Halas Drive. This once-in-a-lifetime project and company builds upon the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s mission, values, and vision positioned as “The Most Inspiring Place on Earth!” for all those who will play the Game, played the Game, and love the Game.
Today, Hall of Fame Village includes two active components, the National Youth Football & Sports Complex and Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, and the infrastructure to support additional expansion plans. Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium is a 23,000 seat, best-in-class, sports and entertainment stadium which hosts the Hall of Fame Game (always the first nationally televised NFL game of the season), the Hall of Fame Enshrinement for NFL players, and the Concert for Legends (hosted previously by Tim McGraw, Maroon 5, and Imagine Dragons), as well as the football programs of Canton McKinley High School and Walsh University, the Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic, and many more events year-round, quickly becoming an elite entertainment venue for the region. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.HOFVillage.com.
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.